1/2 Cup self rising flour
1/2 Cup all purpose flour
1 tsp. dry yeast
2/3 Cup warm water
1 pinch salt
1 tsp. honey
Shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Mix flour and salt in a non-stick pan. Add yeast, water, and honey. Stir quickly to form dough.
2. Press and spread dough in the pan for base.
3. Evenly spread pizza sauce on the base.
4. Top with your favorite toppings.
5. Top with cheese.
6. Cover the pan with lid with vents closed and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
7. Open vents and cook for 10 minutes. Check for burning and reduce heat if needed.